Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Rash Saga Continues



Went to Dr. Rhodes again yesterday to have a look at Henry's excema type rash on his legs and arms. He gave us Eledel to try, so hopefully this will be the ticket. Poor thing....its oozing and I know it itches. Otherwise he's been in such a happy mood lately. He can sit for a few seconds on his own now, but still has no interest in rolling over. I'm not too worried anymore about that as I've read some info that lots of children sit before they roll. He constantly smiles a big open mouth smile and giggles when we tickle him.

Last night we started with yellow vegetables: SQUASH. He LOVED it! Ate the whole little jar of it! We'll do that for a week and then try carrots. After that we'll start green veggies and then fruit. We do each food for a week to make sure he's not allergic to anything.

He's such a great little sleeper at night. I generally nurse him at 6:30 and he sleeps straight thru till 6:00 or 6:30. I cut out the 10:30 feeding at 16 weeks and he sleeps all night! So excited!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shelby! Henry is ADORABLE. So glad that you are going to keep us all updated through this cute blog. Hope to see you all soon.

Love,

Eliza and Katherine