Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Girls Weekend

Headed to Sparkle City this weekend for a little girl time! Marge and I left on Friday afternoon and came back today. We had so much fun at Cecilia and Troy's and it was such a relaxing time. Brad had the big boy this weekend and did an AMAZING job of taking care of him. Not to mention my house was spotless, bed made, and dishes put away! I have an wonderful husband! When I talked to Brad on Friday evening, H had just eaten and was sitting on the sofa with 3 of Brads buddies with his shirt off watching baseball. It doesn't get much better than that! Thanks C and T for your hospitality! I had such a good time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this post will go to Brad. I am so proud of you for having such a great weekend with Henry. Also you know how much I appreciate that you were so smart and organized to have everything in the house just right for when Shelby came home. Lots of love to you all.
Nana