Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Mobility Update

Our days of plopping Henry down on a big blanket are O-V-E-R! He is all over the place and is a master of the "commando crawl". He will literally drag himself with his elbows across the room at warp speed and when he sees something he wants there is no stopping him! His favorite thing to chase after is my flip flop. I walked out of the room for 2 seconds and came back and it was in his mouth. SICK! He also like to try and chew the seagrass rug on occassion. (Any suggestions on how to curb this behavior is welcome.) As of today he has learned how to go from his stomach to a sitting position. He did it once or twice over the weekend and I thought it was just by accident. Nope...he's got it down now. We are in for some fun times now with our little 'mess turkey'!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shebee, I can't believe Henry is so big! I hate that I haven't met him. I will either have to get t oc-town to see you all or you will have to get down here. Let's pick a weekend. Love all the pictures and the updates. You sound like you have this whole motherthing down pat.
Love you and miss you.
Eliza