Keep up to date with the day to day happenings of our little lowcountry boys!
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
New Nantz Family
I was so excited to be able to hang out with the "New Nantz Family" yesterday. Little Conner is absolutely precious and Jean is doing great! They're home today and are getting all settled. Conner has the most amazing skin...so olive already!
Shelby, Conner is precious! What a pretty baby boy! Yes, his skin does look beautiful! Now you can REALLY understand how I felt when Shelby Patricia Sloan was born!!! Isn't it awesome to be an aunt for the first time!!!! Remember to check your calendar and let me know when you and Henry have a free weekend to come to Lexington. Love you! Tricia
1 comment:
Shelby,
Conner is precious! What a pretty baby boy! Yes, his skin does look beautiful!
Now you can REALLY understand how I felt when Shelby Patricia Sloan was born!!!
Isn't it awesome to be an aunt for the first time!!!!
Remember to check your calendar and let me know when you and Henry have a free weekend to come to Lexington.
Love you!
Tricia
Post a Comment