We had a nice and relaxing weekend, but we REALLY missed Brad/Daddy and are so glad he's home. He got home from Orlando last night just in time to put Henry to bed. Unfortunately, Henry has come down with a little cold and its interupting his sleep BIG TIME!!! Friday night he was up at 1:30am, 2:30pm, and then finally at 3:30 I couldn't get him to go back down. He FINALLY went back to sleep at 5:45 and then back up at 7:15. I think he just can't breath very well and its making him uncomfortable. Last night was a little better. He was awake at 4:30 on and off until we got him up at 5:50. I think these little sicknesses are just something you have to deal with when you have a child in daycare. I know he's building up his immunities right now and hopefully he'll be able to fight all these annoying little "bugs" off one day!
Here are some pics from the weekend!







3 comments:
Good, Henry!!!!!
Soon, you'll be all over the place!! Don't bite your mama with those big boy teeth! I love you!
Aunt Hanna
I am so glad that Brad is back safe and sound. I love the pictures of Henry, wow..... So excited for Henry to have his first cousin tomorrow. I love you all
Nana
Those are the cutest little "toofies" I've ever seen!
Well, Little Hen's on his way to freedom! Get out the kneepads- he'll be scooting all over the house with Lucy and Buster right there with him!!!
Call me when you come to Cola. tomorrow to meet Conner, your first nephew! Being an aunt is such a precious honor! You'll soon find out! We're so excited for you all! Henry will be so blessed to have TWO little cousins to grow up with!!!
Miss and love you so!
Tricia
Post a Comment