



Go, go, go....that's the motto of this month! Henry is non-stop these days and so interested in EVERYTHING! He is no longer interested in most of his "younger" toys. He loves his Jack-in-the-Box, spinny top, BALL, tupperware, living room curtains, lamp cords, DVD cases, Busters hairballs, and anything else he can possibly pick up off the floor and get into his mouth. This presents quite the challenge for me to keep the floors spotless....which is a bit hard with 2 dogs.
Henry is babbling non-stop now. Just yesterday he started with ba ba ba and a few times he's said ma ma ma ma. This, of course, makes my heart flutter! I love that he's trying so hard to communicate with us. He loves to play peek-a-boo and grins real big when we pop out from behind somewhere. We're working on waving bye bye and I swear he's done it once or twice.
He is doing the "traditional" crawling now, but if he really wants to get somewhere fast he reverts to the "commando crawl". He is also trying to stand up and will get up on his feet and balance with his hands. I think he'll be starting to pull up this month. He's also perfected going from stomach to sitting.
Henry is still a great eater and loves most anything we give him. Crackers are a must have when we go to restuarants these days. He's still a vegetarian, but I think we'll be giving meats another try soon. He is doing great with naps now...one in the morning around 9ish and another in the afternoon around 2ish. He definitely naps better at Ms. Brenda's than here and I have no idea why! He goes to bed at around 6:30 or 7:00 and usually sleeps until 6:00 or 6:30.
We are so blessed to have such a happy go lucky baby and are enjoying this fun stage SO MUCH!


1 comment:
Shelby and Brad,
I know these past 7 months have flown by for you and have been the most awesome and happiest of your lives! I wish I could tell you that time will slow down, but it will only go faster. Continue to savor every moment with Henry! We are ALL blessed by him and are so happy that you are sharing his daily "happenings" with us through your blog!
See you soon!
Love you!
Tricia
Post a Comment