Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 19, 2007

ARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!


I hate to use this blog as a sounding board for my whining, but I must say that life without an air conditioner is simply MISERABLE! Ours kicked it 3 days ago and it has progressively gotten warmer outside day by day. As we sit here in the living room with all the windows open, Henry is a sticky wet hot mess. Brad with his shirt off drinking coffee and pouring sweat. And me, well, i'm just trying to think of something we can do to get out of this house and into some A/C. Thank goodness it's October and not AUGUST!

Someone came last night to look at it and says it's not going to be too expenive to fix...THIS TIME. He says we'll probably have to get a new system in the next year or two though. Anyway, he's coming back tonight with the part to fix it. And as for us...Brad's headed to the NC mountains with his buddies for a fun 'guys weekend'. And Henry and I are headed to Folly Beach with Mimi. I feel certain the mountains and the sea will bring some cool relief for the Earnsts!

So, sorry for the whining and complaining. I promise to keep that to a minimum on this blog. Speaking of complaining: did anyone see that segment on the Today Show about Complaining? We, as a nation, need to really check ourselves on that issue and use our energy to better the world, etc. Which is so true. Complaining really doesn't help at all, does it? After all this b#%^&ing i've done in this post and i'm STILL HOT!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YA'LL CAN TROT OL' HENRI ON DOWN HERE FOR A WHILE. I'LL TAKE HIM TO WORK WITH ME AND PUT HIM IN THE CHICKEN COOLER.

LOVE PAPA