My Dearest Henry,
I need to talk with you about a 'growing' problem/issue. You are only 7 1/2 months and are already wearing 18 month clothes. There is even one outfit in the rotation that is 24 months! You are outgrowing your sweet little baby clothes at warp speed and I am having trouble keeping up! I promise I haven't been putting fertilizer in your milk or steriods in your green beans. So, can you please slow down for mommy and stay a 'little baby' for just a little while longer. I know that it's my job as your mom to make sure you grow big and strong, but I didn't realize it happens this fast.
I love you more than you will ever imagine,
Mama
P.S. Positive note: I found 3 little John John/Shortall type outfits in 2 Toddler at Once Upon a Child yesterday. Total Bill: under $20!


1 comment:
that just made me cry.
love you,
Hanna
Post a Comment