This weekend was Presbyterian College Homecoming Weekend! We left here Friday night and spent the weekend at the Dardens and had an absolute blast! Thanks so much to Holley and Tyler for such a great time and for all your hospitality. I can't believe it's been 7 years since I graduated from that wonderful place....so much has changed since then. It was quite a different experience taking care of a baby while tailgating, but I wouldn't change it for anything in the world. Hard work! I had so much fun seeing how people had changed, who'd gotten married, had babies, etc. Brad looked at me at one point and said "Did you ever think we'd be pushing a stroller with our baby around Fraternity Court?" I was so proud of Henry...he was the perfect baby yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed all of the excitement! He napped at the Dardens Sat. morning and then we headed out to the tailgate. He loved playing on a blanket and especially loved to TRY and eat the grass. We stayed out there till around 5:30 and headed home to get the boys ready for bed so we could go out for the evening...woo hoo! The baby sitter was great and so good with kids. The adults went to a new bar in Clinton called The Study Club and then to the houses briefly. Boy did I feel OLD! We are home safe now and EXHAUSTED! It was so much fun and we can't wait till next year!


2 comments:
I am so happy that you had a wonderful homecoming weekend at PC! The pictures are great! Henry is a little camera ham already!
Courtney and Cameron had a blast, too, and were so excited to get to spend time with you!
I hate we had to miss it, but we had to help birth Gracie's little puppies!
The pics of little Conner and Henry are precious! Yes, they are in for some wonderful times together!!!!
See you soon!
Love you so!
Tricia
Shelby,
I loved seeing Henry already having fun at PC! So good to see you, Brad, and Henry. Love you and hopefully we will see you again soon!
Post a Comment