
ACTIVE! That's the best way to describe this little baby boy! This age is so much fun right now. I wish I could bottle it up! Henry is crawling like a champ and can clear a room in no time flat! There is no more sitting him in one place now and relaxing. In fact, there is no relaxing anymore. We are always on go and the more active we are the happier Henry is. He LOVES to be around people! Especially other children. Little girls aged 2-5 are his FAV! We have been around several this month and they seem to make him belly laugh the most. His laughs are contagious and he's doing it more and more now. He is babbling constantly and mostly says da da da da, but occassionaly ma ma ma ma.

People always comment on his hair, or lack there of. But, it
is coming in slowly and in most lighting it looks reddish. In the above photo you can see he has a mini mohawk. Rock Star BABY!!!

This has been a big month of traveling and meeting new people. Henry met his new cousin Conner, visited his great grandparents and aunts and uncles in Lexington, and went the mountains in Brevard. He travels pretty well and we're looking foward to lots of it during the holidays.

The TEETH COUNT now is: 7 and he has tolerated it pretty well considering. He has 4 on top and 3 on bottom.

Eating is still one of his favorite pass times. Every food is his favorite food! I hope his 'non-pickiness' (for lack of a better word) continues into toddlerhood. Brad and I are not picky eaters at all, so hopefully he'll take after us. Henry's Dad is his FAVORITE person right now! Brad can make him laugh and smile more than anyone else and the look H gives him when he comes home at night can melt your heart! I can tell these two will be thick as theives!
We love you more than you can imagine Henry and are enjoying every single minute chasing you around!
4 comments:
I cant believe you have 7 teeth! What a sweet baby! I can your hair in that picture. I cant believe you are 8 months! I love you Henry! Auntie Jean
Henry canNOT be 8 months already!!! I know that you would love to keep him at this age, but you will continue to feel this way with every age! He will only get cuter and sweeter, as impossible as that seems now! We're excited that his hair is showing tints of red! See... he's adorable even with the "mini-mohawk"!!!
See you soon!
Love you so!
Tricia
Henry, you have a mohawk after my heart. I love the red tint. Always loved that in your Mama's hair. Can't wait till Thanksgiving.
I love you so much.
Nana
Awwww. . . this is too sweet! I love it!
Re: the hair. My mom says people always asked about my hair and I was mostly bald until year one. I also had a permanent bruise on my forehead from crawling while floorgazing. Now, my hair is think and gawjuss(if I do asy so myself) and I can not only walk, I only rarely get bruises on my forehead!
Post a Comment