Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Henry and Papa's Feeding Frenzy

I don't know if it's a common thing for grandfathers to LOVE/OBSESS over feeding their grandsons, but my DAD absolutely cannot get enough of feeding and watching Henry eat! It is hilarious to watch the two of them in their feeding frenzy! Papa made Henry his very first hamburger on the grill on Wed night and even though Henry wasn't sure about the texture, I know this will soon be one of his favorite foods.

This is Henry's first Hamburger all 'mashed' up with ketchup and avocado
This is his face after the first bite!
Papa feeding Henry his first Thanksgiving Meal
(This is supposed to be a video of the action, but I can't figure out how to upload it)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I THINK HE'S HOLDING OUT FOR GROUND CHUCK. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING.
PAPA