After several days of general crabbiness and fussiness from little Hen, he is back and FULL OF BEANS! Yesterday when I picked him up from Ms Brenda's he was in THE BEST MOOD! I'm talking squeeling, laughing, growling, grunting, and talking up a storm. Brad and I took him for a long walk and he was screaming at the leaves and in such awe of the big trees. You can just see him taking in the world around him and learning so much.
When we got home we were all sitting in the living room and Henry woud take off and full on CHASE Lucy and Buster around as fast as his fat little legs would take him. He would laugh and squeal at them and they were looking at him like "What in the world is this little creature?" He especially loves Buster, mostly because he'll just sit there and let him pull on his ears and try and pull up on him. Lucy runs away from him as soon as he gets too close.
I am amazed at how much he is learning and changing every day. He is VERY close to pulling up and I imagine he'll be there in a matter of days. He can get up on his knees and one foot, but just can't seem to figure out how to get up on the other.
Maybe he was just preparing for this big milestone and that could explain his sleep interuptions and crankiness. Who knows! But I do know that he is such a fun little baby and i'm overcome sometimes with how much love I have for him!


1 comment:
I THINK YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT HENRY. I SEE A BOOKWORM SPENDING A LOT OF TIME AT THE LIBRARY. YEAH RIGHT.
PAPA
Post a Comment