Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sick Little Hen

Sickness abounds in our house right now. Poor little Henry started getting a runny nose on Friday and by Friday night was wheezing terribly. So we decided to take him to Doctors Care at the advice our our pediatritian's answering service. NOT good advice! They gave him some kind of steriod and we were really leary to give it to him b/c the Dr. wasn't a ped. So I called and took him in to see Dr. Goedeke at Parkwood yesterday. She diagnosed him with "Bronchiolitis". Basically a chest cold and we are doing dreadful breathing treatments 3 times a day until Tuesday. H is acting fine and sleeping great, just a little under the weather. Brad seems to be getting a cold too and i've got lots of 'funk' in my chest.

Ahhhh....KIDDIE CRUD!!!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Poor babies! I am sorry you 3 are under the weather. Get all better so you can enjoy your trip to Nana and Papa's for Thanksgiving!
Love you!
Aunt Tishie

Anonymous said...

I hope Henry makes fast progress! I loved the Halloween pictures and congratulations on his first award!! He sure is a beautiful boy. I just have to say congratulations to you and Brad on the great parenting job. So sorry about the doctor though. Hope all of you are feeling better. Love, Kris