Happy New Year!
I can't believe it's 2008! What a year we had in '07 and I can't wait to see what's in store this year!
There are:
- 2 new babes to arrive (Little Bradley and Baby Hanna)
- 6 weddings
- 2 1st Birthday's (Henry and Conner)
- 1 Ulitmate "Christmas in July" at Litchfield
- 1 Mama turning 30
And so much more!!!
PS...my computer at home is down, so i'm not able to upload pics from our mountain weekend and New Years. I'll post on that asap!!!


2 comments:
I will second that, Wow , what a year '07 was for our family and look what all we have to look forward in '08. How very lucky we are. I have loved seeing Henry and Conner together in their pictures on Jean's blog. It thrills me to death that you girls were together for a mountain weekend with your wee ones. Simply cannot believe Henry is going to be 10 months old next week. It was just yesterday.
My love to you all and lots of good health and happiness I wish for you in 2008.
Love,
Nana
Shelby,
2008 will be a great year. I'm really enjoying your blog. Henry is soooo cute. Happy New Year to you guys.
Post a Comment