Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 11, 2008

Nana & Papa's or BUST!!!



*i could kick myself for not getting more pics of Henry with Nana and Papa, but this is all I got. this was right before we left on Sunday afternoon. henry took his longest nap of the weekend on his Papa.


Nana and Papa were nice enough to keep Henry for Brad and I this weekend and I have a feeling they had waaaayyyy too much fun! They took Henry shopping, to Como's Pete's for grilled cheese and fries, the G'ville Zoo, and to the park. I know Henry enjoyed being with them so much and can't wait until the next time. Nana and Papa are in for lots of fun with all these grandson's they've aquired over the past year!

Thanks Daddy and Deb so much! We love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Henry! You stole my spot!
Love,
Aunt Hanna