Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 1, 2008

Sick...Again....

Well, it seems that Henry has come down with another cold and ear infection. We just got back from the Doctor with a new antibiotic (augmentin), so hopefully this will knock it out for good this time. Poor little angel! He was up and down last night. I don't the the 1st one ever really went away.


Also, I mentioned to Dr. Rhodes that I had given Henry some whole milk yogurt earlier in the week and he immediately broke out around his face and his stomach. I suspect he's allergic to milk, so we're gonna be giving Soy Formula a try and see if his skin and spitting up improves.


*This is probably way more than anyone cares to know, but really just for my journaling purposes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shelby,
I am so sorry Henry's not feeling well again. Poor little baby boy!
Thank goodness "this too shall pass".
Give him lots of hugs and kisses for me!
I love you!
Tricia