Mimi and I were in charge of the Easter Egg Hunt at our church on Saturday and it was a great success! Tons of children came out to hunt eggs and as you can see below we had a baby pool filled with eggs for the little ones. Henry was too young this year to participate in the actual hunt, but he'll be loving it next year!
*Henry is the one on the right in blue. He kept taking the eggs and dropping them outside the pool going "UH OH!"
*Henry is the one on the right in blue. He kept taking the eggs and dropping them outside the pool going "UH OH!"

2 comments:
What great fun! I can just imagine the expression on Henry's face as he is putting the eggs out on the floor. How cute is he. I know you and Mimi had fun doing that.
I love you,
Nana
"Uh Oh!" It looks like Henry has his friend's hair in hand! Tee hee!
What a clever idea to put the little chaps in the pool of eggs! This is the first of many egg hunts to look forward to with your little man!
I'm sure you and Hen are planning to dye eggs this week! Post pics!
Love you!
Tricia
Post a Comment