Keep up to date with the day to day happenings of our little lowcountry boys!
Oh my goodness! He is too funny! It looks like Henry had a great birthday! I hope he enjoys his piggy bank! I want to see more pics of his big day!
Henry, you are so cute. Im glad that you got to dig into your very own cake! You sure got some great things!!!
Shelby, Those pictures are priceless! Henry surely enjoyed his cake and tell him that we said congrats on turning the BIG 1.
happy bday little henry. shelby he is just so cute! anne willette
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! He is too funny! It looks like Henry had a great birthday! I hope he enjoys his piggy bank! I want to see more pics of his big day!
Henry, you are so cute. Im glad that you got to dig into your very own cake! You sure got some great things!!!
Shelby,
Those pictures are priceless! Henry surely enjoyed his cake and tell him that we said congrats on turning the BIG 1.
happy bday little henry. shelby he is just so cute!
anne willette
Post a Comment