Keep up to date with the day to day happenings of our little lowcountry boys!
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Fun with Mommy & Daddy
One of my favorite times of the evening is just after Henry gets out of the bathtub. He LOVES the tub and is just giddy and cuddly after he gets out! These were taken a few nights ago.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is the sweetest thing i've ever seen. I love you, Hanna
Nothing's more precious than a little bitty shiny hiney! How tickled I was to hear Henry's little version of Tishie..."tshtsh" on the phone today!!! Love you all! Tricia
It was so good to hear from you - thanks for sending me your blog address. Henry is just adorable with those cheeks, I could just eat him up! :) Just when I think he looks just like you - there is something that looks like Brad - maybe the eyes. Anyway - he is a cutie-pie! He and Molly are about the same age - such a fun and precious age! Anyway ... Looking forward to keeping up with you all thru the blog, I need to get better about posting. Tell that Brad hello for us and y'all take care!
Happy Easter to you all. I know you are going to have a wonderful weekend. It is so beautiful. Please give Henry a big bunny hug from his Nana. Lots of love to you, Nana
5 comments:
That is the sweetest thing i've ever seen.
I love you,
Hanna
Nothing's more precious than a little bitty shiny hiney!
How tickled I was to hear Henry's little version of Tishie..."tshtsh" on the phone today!!!
Love you all!
Tricia
Henry is way too cute for words!
Love you,
Cam
Hey Shelby -
It was so good to hear from you - thanks for sending me your blog address. Henry is just adorable with those cheeks, I could just eat him up! :) Just when I think he looks just like you - there is something that looks like Brad - maybe the eyes. Anyway - he is a cutie-pie! He and Molly are about the same age - such a fun and precious age! Anyway ... Looking forward to keeping up with you all thru the blog, I need to get better about posting. Tell that Brad hello for us and y'all take care!
~Caroline
Happy Easter to you all. I know you are going to have a wonderful weekend. It is so beautiful. Please give Henry a big bunny hug from his Nana.
Lots of love to you,
Nana
Post a Comment