Turning 30 ain't so bad when you're surrounded by people who love you enough to go to THIS much trouble just to make you happy!
Brad, Daniel, Frankie and Douger SLAVED for days in preparation of my perfect birthday dinner. I've put some pics of the menu and a few selections of the meal, but it just won't do it justice. It was in one word:
SPLENDID!!!
Brad, Daniel, Frankie and Douger SLAVED for days in preparation of my perfect birthday dinner. I've put some pics of the menu and a few selections of the meal, but it just won't do it justice. It was in one word:
SPLENDID!!!











4 comments:
Woa, Shelby! I am very impressed! I am putting "Earnst and Company" in my file for future reference! Think they might be interested in catering a wedding reception in August?!!!
I know you enjoyed your special evening so much!
Can't wait to hear all the details of the elegant meal! That creme brulee' looked to die for!
I love you!
Tricia
You deserve every bit of that! They are so sweet! Love you,
Hanna
Shelby,
What a great night! The meal looked and sounded fabulous. I know you enjoyed every second of it.
just noticed you listed me under "blog i read" adorb!
happy late 30th!!
anne
Post a Comment