HENRY IS...
Happiest:
Outside
Playing with basketballs, footballs, and golfballs
Swinging at the park
Right after dinner
Climbing stairs
Playing peek-a-boo with Daddy
Singing Row Row Row Your Boat
Reading books in Mama's lap
At Mimi and Pops house
Playing with Uncle D
In his baby pool
Chasing Lucy & Buster
Chasing the girls on the street
Happiest:
Outside
Playing with basketballs, footballs, and golfballs
Swinging at the park
Right after dinner
Climbing stairs
Playing peek-a-boo with Daddy
Singing Row Row Row Your Boat
Reading books in Mama's lap
At Mimi and Pops house
Playing with Uncle D
In his baby pool
Chasing Lucy & Buster
Chasing the girls on the street

Unhappiest:
Getting his diaper changed
When we tell him no
When it's time to go inside
When it's time to put his clothes on
When I wipe his nose
When I clean his ears

Sweetest:
When he plants an open mouth kiss on your cheek
When he gets sleepy, he lays his head on my shoulder
When he puts his arms around my neck and squeezes tight







4 comments:
how much do you love the head on the shoulder?
anne w
Shelby,
You have once again made me cry! I don't think I have ever seen anyone love motherhood more than YOU!
How blessed you are to have that little dollbaby to love!
Can't wait to see you on the 17th!!!
I LOVE YOU!
Tricia
Shelby,
Henry is so sweet. Doesn't he just make your heart melt when the are sleeping? I could just stare at Eliza and Hazel sleeping for hours. Please tell Jean that I would like to be invited to view her blog. My email is ssmcqueen@bellsouth.net
I'll let her know Sandy!
thanks,
Shelby
Post a Comment