Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Congratulations Hanna and John!!!


CONGRATULATIONS TO HANNA AND JOHN ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT! WE COULD NOT BE MORE HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH AND CAN'T WAIT TO START YOUR WEDDING SEASON!!!

I can't believe my baby sis is getting married! I love you Hanna and am so happy for you!

5 comments:

Courtney said...

I am SOOOOO excited for you, Hanna! God is so good, isn't He!
You have much to look forward to. Marriage is awesome!
I love you,
Court

Anonymous said...

How excited we are for you and John, Hanna!
We can't wait to see your ring and to share this awesome time with you!
I love you!
Tricia

Lucas said...

Yay! Hanna we can't wait to celebrate with you and John. Ya'll are such a great couple! Congrats!!!
Love,
Brad and Sarah

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Hanna! Thrilled for you and can't wait for the festivities--yep, I just invited myself! HA!!

Cecilia

Anonymous said...

Your ring is gorgeous!!!!!
John, you did an awesome job!
It was great seeing you today, Hanna! You look absolutely radiant!
Love you!
Tricia