Keep up to date with the day to day happenings of our little lowcountry boys!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Happy 3 Years Brad!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BRAD!
It's been a great 3 years! I love you and am so proud of you!
Shelby
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'M SO SORRY I FORGOT ABOUT YOUR ANNIVESARY TODAY WHEN I TALKED TO YOU.NO EXCUSES. THANK YOU BRAD FOR TAKING SUCH GOOD CARE OF A GREAT WIFE AND MOTHER. I THINK YOU ARE A GREAT DAD AND HUSBAND. LOVE PAPA
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I feel like it was just yesterday that we were in Charleston involved in all the wedding weekend festivities for you and Brad! Love you and can't wait to see the Earnst family this weekend!
Happy, happy anniversary, Shelby and Brad! Wow! Three years have flown by! What a precious family you are!!! Lookin' forward to the wkend.!!! I love you! Tricia
4 comments:
I'M SO SORRY I FORGOT ABOUT YOUR ANNIVESARY TODAY WHEN I TALKED TO YOU.NO EXCUSES. THANK YOU BRAD FOR TAKING SUCH GOOD CARE OF A GREAT WIFE AND MOTHER. I THINK YOU ARE A GREAT DAD AND HUSBAND.
LOVE PAPA
Happy Anniversary to the both of you! Three years and going strong! Congrats!
Sarah and Brad
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I feel like it was just yesterday that we were in Charleston involved in all the wedding weekend festivities for you and Brad! Love you and can't wait to see the Earnst family this weekend!
Happy, happy anniversary, Shelby and Brad! Wow! Three years have flown by!
What a precious family you are!!!
Lookin' forward to the wkend.!!!
I love you!
Tricia
Post a Comment