Keep up to date with the day to day happenings of our little lowcountry boys!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Happy Mothers Day
Wishing all of the mothers in my life a very very happy day! I love and admire all of you and thank you for making me a better Mother!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Happy Mother's Day to YOU, Shelby! What a joy it has been watching you grow into the one of the best mothers I know. Henry will soon realize how blessed he is. Your mama would be very, very proud of you! I hope your day has been awesome! I know you had a blast in the mountains with Mimi and Pops! What fun it was seeing you on Friday! Henry is the cutest little peanut in the world! Give him a kiss for "TT"! I LOVE YOU!! Tricia
2 comments:
Happy Mother's Day to YOU, Shelby! What a joy it has been watching you grow into the one of the best mothers I know. Henry will soon realize how blessed he is. Your mama would be very, very proud of you!
I hope your day has been awesome! I know you had a blast in the mountains with Mimi and Pops!
What fun it was seeing you on Friday! Henry is the cutest little peanut in the world! Give him a kiss for "TT"!
I LOVE YOU!!
Tricia
I hope you had a great Mother's Day! It was great talking with you yesterday! We need to get all the babies together soon!
Sarah
Post a Comment