We had such a fun weekend with lots of fun visitors! Saturday morning Tricia, Cameron, and Jonathan came down for a wedding and spent the day and night with us. We had so much fun shopping for Henry's outfit for Cam's wedding and lunch at the Crabhouse. Thanks for entertaining the wild man and come back ANYTIME!




3 comments:
I am so glad ya'll had a great weekend! I know Henry was entertained but more importantly the entertainment:) He is so darn cute Shelby and Brad! I know ya'll are having the best time!
We had a blast with the Earnst gang! The Stasburg experience was priceless! Henry was hilarious trying on/modeling his RB outfit! Cam is still giggling!
Can't wait to see you again soon!
I LOVE YOU!
Tricia/TT
So glad yall had so much fun! It was a beautiful weekend and I know everyone enjoyed getting their hands on Henry!!
Post a Comment