No, not really! But, it seems that Henry did get in a fight with a mosquito or a sand gnat or some other small pesky creature. We went to the beach yesterday and by the time we got home his left eye was looking a wee bit swollen. I thought he was fine until he woke up this morning. Almost "swoll" shut! Still not worried until he woke up SCREAMING violently from his morning nap. I could not get him to calm down and knew something was wrong. His eye was even more swollen by this point. So we headed to the after hours pediatric urgent care clinic at St. Francis. We saw a great pediatrician and she definitely said it was a bite of some sort AAAANNNDD a double ear infection to boot! UGGGGHHHH!!! No wonder Henry's been waking up so early these last few days. He's really been fine except some minor ear pulling and early waking. What a tough little man!


3 comments:
Bless you, Henry! I am sorry you've been a little under the weather! Hope you're feeling much better today!
I have had an swollen eye this wkend., too. I've had an allergic reaction to a new laundry detergent.
We would make a great picture together!!
See you soon!
I LOVE YOU!
TT
Poor little thing! Hope that eye is all better!
Oh my...that is a really big eye! Your a tuff fella. You could teach Bradley a few things I'm sure! Hope it get's better all soon!
Post a Comment