Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Trailer Trash Baby

Yes, Henry is in the FRONT yard...in his diaper!

Our neighbors have a "Dora the Explorer" sprinkler and invited him over to play. He had on nice clothes, so we just stripped him down and let him at it. I have a video of it, but can't upload it to blogger.


He was dying laughing and running around in circles...full of himself!

4 comments:

Mary Craig said...

Shelby! I have loved looking through all your pictures and reading your past posts. Henry is so adorable!

Debbie Sloan said...

Henry, we are looking forward to having you this weekend, we simply can't wait.
I love you
Nana

Lucas said...

This blog made me laugh so hard! I just love how your little man is ALL BOY! He is too funny! I can't wait to squeeze him this weekend.

Jean said...

I bet his diaper weighed 10 pounds after that! Im so glad he had fun!