Last week my whole entire fam rented a rather large beach house at Litchfield and had a big ol time! There were 3 babies, so that made life very interesting and entertaining. Henry was definitely feeling out his role as the oldest cousin and found his way to the time out corner more than a few times over the course of the week.
But all in all, it was a fun and relaxing week and I can't wait till we're all together again.
Family Photo - Take 24...thanks Jean for being our photographer
Henry 16 months, Bradley 5 months, Conner 10 monthsWe bought this baby pool for $8.95 and it was the best money spent all week! The kids loved it!
Mama and Henry
The Lucas Clan
Henry on the Kayak (only on the shore though)
Aunt Hanna got to join us for a few days and we were so happy to have her there and HEALTHY!
My little beach bunnie
My two hunks
Thanks Nana and Papa for such a wonderful week
Auntie and Henry
Uncle Earnst and Bradley...too cute! I love this pic!
I think Henry just got in trouble..hee hee
Henry's bath spot for the week. I loved it and obviously so did Papa! We were dying laughing!

Shelby and Henry & Sarah and Bradley
Mama and Henry
The Lucas Clan
Henry on the Kayak (only on the shore though)
Aunt Hanna got to join us for a few days and we were so happy to have her there and HEALTHY!
My little beach bunnie
My two hunks
Thanks Nana and Papa for such a wonderful week
Auntie and Henry
Uncle Earnst and Bradley...too cute! I love this pic!
I think Henry just got in trouble..hee hee
Henry's bath spot for the week. I loved it and obviously so did Papa! We were dying laughing!
Shelby and Henry & Sarah and Bradley

5 comments:
cute!! love the henry and mama pic! looks like y'all had fun!
anne
Hey Shelby...I just found your blog off Mary C's blog. I love your pics! Your little one is such a cutie.
We had a great time didnt we!! I love the pictures of the three babes together.
I love the family photo! We miss you guys!
Great pictures. So glad ya'll had fun!
Post a Comment