Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 29, 2008

Paid...In Full!!!

Today I made the very last car payment on the Civic! WOOO HOOO!!! I could not be more excited! When I purchased her back in '03 I thought I would NEVER see the day when I had no more car payments. She's nothing special, but she gets Brad back and forth to Kiawah every day and she sure was good to me while I drove her! Now, I did curse her every day for 5 months after Henry was born for being too small and I abandonded her for something bigger and better. But, she went to the Daddy (Brad) and he's taking real good care of her.
And thank you little Civi for being such a good girl 'cause we're gonna rock ya till the wheels fall off!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You couldn't have paid her off at a better time! Looks like the ol' economy is on a sharp decline!
Can't wait to see you this wkend.! I'm leaving Cola. early on Friday, so we'll have to meet for lunch!!
I love you!
tt:)

McQueens said...

Congrats! I can't wait to pay off the van