Tuesday night we let Henry stay up extra late to watch "It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown". We put his little chair right up in front of the tube with hopes that he would sit still for 30 minutes (yeah right) and really get into this classic. Well, he lasted about 10 minutes or so and then he was up on my lap, then down, then up on Daddy's lap, then down, then on top of Buster, then down. You get the picture. Maybe he's a bit too young to get it just yet. We'll try again at Christmas:)





3 comments:
That's my little Great Pumpkin.
I love you,
Nana
Henry, I am glad you watched Charlie Brown. You look so cute in your little chair right in front of the TV!
Shelby,
Those back shots just grab my heart! Henry is so adorable from every angle!
Have fun trick-or-treating tonight with O'Henry, the little Leprechaun!!!
I love you!
Tricia
Post a Comment