Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 17, 2008

Boys Will Be Boys

While I was away for the day and night, noshing on delicacies such as sushi, fillet Mignon, and wine, my boys were left all alone to fend for themselves. I was in shopping heaven with my wonderful MIL in Charlotte and scratched off MOST of my Christmas list. So proud of that! But, fear not, they fended just fine! Brad reports that they did a little shopping themselves, had some buds over for wings and football, and even fared well with Hank's little...stomach bug (still dealing with the runs, but no vomiting, so we're happy about that). I checked in between Nordstrom's and Anthropologie (can I say heaven), and Brad seemed to have it ALL under control!

Henry enjoyed traipsing around the house in the Daddy's shoes....

... attempted to make a fort, but not quite as good as Mommy's

...Played a little game of 'destruction' on the train table!

...Hide and go Seek/Climbing on Furniture

didn't mean to put this in twice, but it IS kinda cute...


I was one happy gal to come home to these two last night. To a clean house AND a made up bed, I might add!

2 comments:

McQueens said...

Glad you got away from the boys to do some shopping...Looks like they had fun

Jean said...

I love Henry's fort! He is so big! Tell him that I cant wait to see him for Thanksgiving!