Um, I am at a loss for words....this is the cutest thing i have EVER seen! I want to do one too!!! I am going to try to copy you! I knew Henry was a good dancer, but gosh...he really knows the moves. All I wanted was to hear you sing Shelby!
Woo hoo! I am sooo impressed! I have laughed till my tummy is aching!!! I love it! What a perfect way to usher in the holidays!!! It was great spending time with you and Henry yesterday! He is a little ham alright! Happy birthday to Brad!!! Enjoy your day! Love you! tt:)
5 comments:
Um, I am at a loss for words....this is the cutest thing i have EVER seen! I want to do one too!!! I am going to try to copy you! I knew Henry was a good dancer, but gosh...he really knows the moves. All I wanted was to hear you sing Shelby!
Woo hoo! I am sooo impressed! I have laughed till my tummy is aching!!! I love it! What a perfect way to usher in the holidays!!!
It was great spending time with you and Henry yesterday! He is a little ham alright!
Happy birthday to Brad!!! Enjoy your day!
Love you!
tt:)
That is HILARIOUS!!!!
Hanna
Oh my Gosh! That is the cutest thing ever!! I love the shake to the front!! Hilarious!!!
Love it!
Post a Comment