Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 30, 2009

Lil' Monet


Nana and Papa gave Henry an easel and all the fun stuff that goes along with it for Christmas, so I decided to take it to the outside and let him at it. I smocked him up and encouraged him to let his creativity run wild! But, you see, he's his mama and daddy's son and we've not a creative bone in both our bodies combined. He calls every color "bwoo" and proceeded to "cowa" on the same spot over and over. It lasted about 10 minutes and he was off to get his golf club.

But doesn't he look cute?
And that one big blob on his paper looks just like a Monet to me!

3 comments:

hanna said...

I love it!

Jean said...

He is so cute! I have not used the paint yet- but you are SOOO smart to move that easel right on outside! I will be doing that whenever we bust out our paint! Henry-beautiful picture!!!

Tricia said...

Hey Shelby! This is Pleaslyn. I have another idea for our young artist...
Get a larger paintbrush and a paint can. Fill can with water and enlist Henry to paint the brick on your house. (The water turns the brick a dark color temporarily) My children spent many hours painting our house when they were little, giving me a break!
FYI... Home Depot has the paint cans and will give Henry a painter's hat!!!
Good luck and post pics!
Love,
Plezy