Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 5, 2009

My Sleepy Boy


Rare are the times when my little one settles down long enough to fall asleep on my lap. He loves his crib. Always has and has never really been one who needs to be rocked. But, yesterday afternoon I was holding him in my arms and he was kind of shifting around trying to get comfy. And then, his breathes became steady and calm and I knew he'd fallen asleep.
It was one of those moments that makes me happy to be his mom! I couldn't love him more!

4 comments:

Jean said...

So sweet! That is such a cute picture of his asleep in your lap. I know that was a good moment for you!

Tricia said...

I know you relished the moment, Shelby! Henry loves his Mommy soooo much!
Precious!
LOVE YOU!
tt:)

hanna said...

That almost made me cry!

Cameron said...

He's the sweetest thing i've ever seen! Looks like ya'll had a fun and exciting Christmas...seems like Santa was extra good to Henry!!! Give him a kiss for me! Love you all!