Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Visit with TT


After work yesterday afternoon, I picked Henry up and we headed out to Seabrook to visit with TT and some of my mama's cousins. They have a Hook Counsins weekend every year and I was so glad to get to see all of them. We braved the beach and I swear Henry would have stripped naked and been in the water in 2.5 if I hadn't been there to stop him. It was FRIGID on the beach and so windy!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Thank you SOOOO much for coming out to Seabrook yesterday to spend time with us! All the girls were still talking this morning about how precious Henry is and how very smart and verbal!!!!!
It definitely made my weekend!!!
We went by to see Brad this morning and help the economy out at his store a little!!
See you soon!
LOVE YOU!
tt:)