
Well, the Big Boy Bed is actually going REALLY well! I am totally suprised, but so proud of Henry for making the change so smoothly. Saturday was the first time I gave it a try at naptime. He wasn't so sure about it and played and sang and talked instead of going to sleep. So after about 45 minutes, I asked him if he wanted to nap in his crib and he said yes. That is the last time he's been in there. He has napped and slept through the night wonderfully (albeit) super early, but still calls my name to come get him when he's awake. I'm really ok with this as long as he's not wandering around the house at all hours of the night.

When Brad came home from work on Saturday night Henry was already asleep. He walked back to his room to check on him and came out and goes, "We don't have a baby anymore." He looks so small, yet so big in his big boy bed.

The room is no where near complete, but I just wanted to give you an idea of what it looks like. Still not sure on the train theme, but I got this pillow at TJ Maxx for $7. I may go with some "sealife" accents if I can find some I like. i.e. red crabs, lobsters, etc.

I only have one of the curtains up and it needs to be ironed, but I'll get to that at some point I suppose.

We went with the extra long/extra tall bed rails, but he really doesn't move once he goes to sleep. I bought 2 for traveling purposes, so I think we're all set!
5 comments:
Wow, I cant believe it! I am so proud fo you Henry! Shelby, I LOVE his bedding! You decorate so cute!!
That is the sweetest cutest thing I have ever seen...Henry in his new big boy bed! I love it and i'm so happy for you that he transitioned so well!
Love you and little Henry and can't wait to see ya'll this weekend!
Oh my gosh! I love the bedding! It is adorable. I mostly love that precious baby of yours in the first picture. He is the sweetest little thing. Glad all is well with the big boy bed.
this is soo cute! omg. i can't even imagine kate in a big girl bed!! anne
I can hardly believe our little one is officially a "big boy" now! Love his new bed and decor! I know you're proud of his quick and easy transition!
Can hardly wait to see ya'll Friday!
I LOVE YOU!!!
tt:)
Post a Comment