Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Date with "Wivia"


I was beyond elated and excited when Christine called me last week and asked me to pick Olivia up from school on Monday! I mean, I seriously had more fun than Olivia and Henry and really just felt so good to be able to do ANYTHING to help out my friend in this CRAZY time that they are in.

I took them to the park and set up a nice little picnic! We played for a couple hours and then we headed back to our house. "Wivia" (as Henry calls her) was a perfect angel and it was so nice to have someone to help me entertain the big boy.

Olivia is Chase 's older sister and anything I can do to help her keep some sort of "normal" life is my pleasure.

This family is the epitome of STRONG/FIGHTERS/POSITIVE and I am proud to call them my friends. You can follow their story at www.carepages.com/CHASETOWNE

Is she not the cutest little blondie!

No comments: