Right now, he/she is about the size of an avacado: 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces. I had my 16 week checkup yesterday and the chicken nugget was sounding good! The appointment was pretty uneventful, but so good to hear the little heartbeat. I am feeling good these days and starting to get some energy back. I am starting to show a little bit and feeling the babe more and more everyday. Here are some stats from the appt.
- Baby's Heartbeat 145
- Weight gain: 0


3 comments:
so glad you had a good and healthy check up! can't wait for chicken nugget to arrive, but hope to see you and little hen again soon!
love you all,
Cam
shelby, please refrain from saying weight gain 0 next time!!!!
I am glad to hear everything is going well with your pregnancy! You are amazing me with not gaining any weight! Pregnancy was the best excuse for me to EAT!
Post a Comment