And we really could not be more shocked and excited! I seriously question my intuition now b/c I would have absolutely bet my life that this was a girl. So did Brad. We had our big ultrasound yesterday and chose not to find out at that moment. We closed our eyes and had the ultrasound tech write it on a card. We went to Mimi and Pops for a big brunch and Pops opened the card and handed Henry one of two gifts that were wrapped up. Henry opened it and handed it to me and it was a little BLUE onsie! I almost fell over with joy! I would have been so excited to have a girl, but really wanted H to have a brother. So, I guess i'll really be outnumbered now and thrilled about it!


5 comments:
i am SO excited that Henny will have a lil bro to be his new side kick! Can't wait to watch him "take care" of him just like he does with Durham. Hee Hee!!! Watch out Shelby... with the tricks Henry will teach little brother, you may get ganged up on! ;) Love it! Can't wait!
Soooo happy to know a little more about "Chicken Nugget"!!!
There's nothing like having a close (same-sex) sibling to enjoy life with!
The ultrasound pics are amazing, but I can't wait to meet him in person!!!!!
See you soon!
I LOVE YOU!!
tt:)
Yay! So excited to have another nephew!!
I was so excited when i heard it was another boy! I know Hen Hen will be the best big brother in the world! Love you and can't wait to see you and your fam soon!
yay! congrats shelby !
Post a Comment