Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Meet Johnson


Yesterday we received the most peculiar package in the mail from the North Pole. From Santa Clause himself! It seems as though the big man thought it would be a good idea to send one of his elf's to make sure little Henry was being a good boy from now until Christmas Eve. Our instructions were to name the elf and so we put our minds together and came up with
Johnson.

Johnson has magical powers and flies back to the North Pole every night to report and then flies back to our house to stand watch the next day. He not only lets Santa know if you've been a bad boy, but he informs him of ALL of the good things you do throughout the day. It is very important that we not touch Johnson for he will lose his magic. This morning we woke up and he had decided on a new spot to sit for the day. I've heard these little nymphs can be a bit mischievous, so we'll have to watch out for some tricks Johnson may be up to over the next month. We'll keep ya posted!




Thanks TT!!!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Hey, Henry!
I love your elf's name! Your papa will just love his name!!! I know you will be a very good boy every day so he can give Santa super reports every night! Please keep me posted!!!!
I miss you sooo much! Please come to see me SOON!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!
tt:)

Courtney said...

Hey, Henry!
I love your elf's name! Your papa will just love his name!!! I know you will be a very good boy every day so he can give Santa super reports every night! Please keep me posted!!!!
I miss you sooo much! Please come to see me SOON!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!
tt:)

kate's corner said...

perfect. just stole your "in the mail" idea and ordered it from b&n to make it for real! you look great !!