After I got home from a VERY relaxing girls night in Columbia we (read: I) decorated our Christmas Tree! We got such a great tree this year and I had so much fun bringing out all our ornaments. Henry got up from his nap just in time to help me put the last few ornaments on. If you look really closely, you'll see that our frisky little elf decided to help with a little decorating of his own.
Seems as though he caught himself just in time and is hanging on for dear life. But, not before he showered our tree with a handful of candy canes. Not really my style Johnson, but glad you're getting into decking our halls this year! Henry's gonna get a kick outta this in the morning!
The Christmas Spirit is really building round these parts!
We are all so excited!!!


2 comments:
Oh Johnson, you're such a mischievous
little fella! I'm sure you're keepin lil Henny on his toes! ;)
Isn't it amazing that Ole Johnson knows how much Henry loves candy canes!!! Can't wait to hear his reaction when he saw the tree this morning! I do hope that Johnson will continue to do good things and will not begin to act out!
I LOVE YOU!!!
tt:)
Post a Comment