Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Potty Trained!!!!


Well, folks, I think it's safe to say that my boy is potty trained! After MUCH trial and error for several months, Henry just woke up 3 Saturday's ago and decided that that was the day. He has had a total of 4 tee tee accidents since then and I couldn't be happier! I think that's pretty good considering how hard he plays. When I say that potty training was my least favorite part of parenting so far, that is a total understatement! I HATED every minute, but alls well that ends well. We have one happy and independent little boy and a very proud Mama and Daddy.

Several more experienced moms had told me that no amount of pleading, begging, or bribing could make your child decide to do it. They have to decide on their own and boy were they right! He just decided the time was right and hasn't looked back since! Thank God!!!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

that's the tee tinyest hiney i've ever seen!!!

lasttwin said...

Yay Henry!! I will definitely need advice from you when we start that maddening process here in a bit. Santa is bringing a potty for Christmas so we can introduce the idea. I know you are happy and what perfect timing before your new little man gets here!!

Love and miss ya'll!

Sarah

Anonymous said...

I sort of stand at an agle like that too. Glad to see someone else does that. Thanks Henry!
--Ryan