
Henry and I went to Columbia Friday morning to see some babies! I dropped him off with Aunt Hanna and took off to see little Charlie. He is EVERY bit as cute as his pics indicate and really looks like his mommy. I could KICK myself for forgetting to take my camera...I have really become a slack blogger lately! But Nana took one cute one. Jean looks amazing and is adjusting to life with two beautifully! I have a feeling I'll have lots of questions for her in a couple months:)
Henry, Hanna, and I spent the day together and Henry really loves his Aunt! Her house looks awesome and we had fun just the three of us at our slumber party. Friday night we got to see TT and Tom Tom and Grammy and Papa. It was great catching up with them!
And then Saturday morning the whole crew rolled in with little Durham in tow! She gets cuter by the minute and I got a little sneak peak of how Henry will interact with a small babe. And I was quit impressed. He was so gentle with her and wanted to constantly hold her and kiss her. He tried to teach her some words by sounding them out like we did with him. Too cute!


4 comments:
had a blast with you, hen hen, and hanna on saturday! so glad we all got to hang out, even if it was a short visit!
love you!
cam
Loved every minute of it!
It was hard to see you leave!!!
What fun we had both Friday night at Shealy's and Saturday at Panera and the mall!!!
Congrats on posting pics so quickly!!!
Can hardly wait to meet little Manning! Henry will be the best big bro! Such fun watching him with Little D!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!
Shelby, you look great and Henry is looking like a little boy no more baby, he's so handsome. Can't wait to meet Manning !!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment