
Brad and I had tickets to the "Hottest Ticket in Town" last night and I am still on an adrenaline rush! The College of Charleston upset the #9 ranked and defending national champions NC Tarheels and it was a serious showcase of underdog upset. Bobby Cremins (who I am now obsessed with) was awesome to watch coach the Cougars! The game went into overtime with an unbelievable 3 pointer and the packed house went insane, including Brad and I.
Thank you Brad for choosing to take your wife over ALL of the people who bribed you to take them throughout the week :) I had so much fun!!!


2 comments:
We were watching on TV... Yes, what a game! Did yall rush the court? Did you take that pic from within the mob?? So fun!!!
No, I wish I could say I did take it. But that photo is courtesy of espn.com:) That mob was the student section just behind the goal and we were up in the "upper deck". The crowd went WILD and those students were "JACKED!!!"
Post a Comment