Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 29, 2010

Brothers


Henry sees his little brother for the first time through the nursery window

At home


Manning brought Henry a Hans Solo (Star Wars) figure and he was sooo excited!!!

My first picture with my two boys!

4 comments:

Tricia said...

Yea!!! So happy to see pics of the brothers together!
Can hardly wait to get back down on Sat. to get my hands on them both!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!
tt:)

Cameron said...

two sweetest boys in the world! can't wait to see all of ya'll on sat! love you!!!
P.S. YOU LOOK AWESOME!

carol wilks said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH is all I can think of and Im smiling super big if you could see me! Kiss them both for me and I cant wait to see them too!!

Lucas said...

Two beautiful babies!! I am hoping we can get together soon. Brad and I will be in Charleston a lot this summer. We will be stopping by for a squeeze from Henro and Manning.