Saturday was my first day alone with two children, but only for a few hours in the morning. Aunt Hanna and The Thain crew drove down from Columbia to spend the day with us and I was so glad! Ry Ry and JJ entertained Henry while all the girls "fussed" over Manning and Little Durham. Henry LOVES those boys and they are great at getting him all riled up and then heading outta town! Just kidding! I could not believe how much Durham has grown and she has such a cute personality.
Aunt Hanna didn't put Manning down the entire day and even watched the boys while I went to Target to get Easter Bunny prizes. I am so mad I didn't get more pics from the day, but Courtney sure did and I'm hoping she'll email me some?!?! ;)
Thank you all for coming down to visit! I loved seeing you all!


No comments:
Post a Comment