- You are our smiley little Man these days and are so generous with your grins with anyone in your view.
- You are FINALLY sleeping through the night (sort of). You are down by 7 and we twilight feed you at 10:30 or 11:00 and you sleep on through until 6:30 or 7am. You usually wake up once in the night, but we just pop in the passy and you're good to go.
- You eat 6 ounces every 3 or 4 hours.
- You nap once in the morning (in your crib if we're home) and it ranges from 20 minutes to 2 hours. Would like this to be a bit more consistent, but i'll take it for now. And you usually take a great 2 to 3 hour afternoon nap.
- You love to be swaddled for naps and night time.
- You LOVE your big brother. He can get the biggest smiles and laughs.
- You "talk" constantly and are starting to use different sounds and inflections.
- You wear 6 month and some 9 month clothes and size 2 diapers, but I still put you in 1's b/c i'm trying to use them up :)
- You are VERY ticklish, especially under your chin and on your little ribs. I can get the biggest laughs when I "snort" you!
- You are so content and really go with the flow most of the time!
- I love you more with each passing day and am so lucky I was chosen to be your Mama!
Keep up to date with the day to day happenings of our little lowcountry boys!
Monday, June 28, 2010
3 Months
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Shelby, Great pics of "Manny" as Bradley calls him. He is so stinkin cute. I want to pinch those cheeks:) Bradley asked me yesterday, "Does Aunt Shelby have a baby in her belly?" I said, "I don't think so!" I think he thinks all women are pregnant because his mom always is:) Cute, huh? :)
look at him!!! so cute! he's looking like henry!
ps where'd you get that pool float for manning?
OH MY GOODNESS!! Manning is a hunk a hunk of love. Love the pics!
Post a Comment