Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Be Still My Heart

I was just laying with H & M on my bed before naps like we do. Had little Man propped up on my knees while Henro was flailing about. Then H stopped to "chat" at bit with M. He was being his cute little animated self and all of the sudden Manning started smiling at him. Big time! And THEN he started laughing at him...OUT LOUD! Of course, Henry was beyond flattered and Manning just kept on laughing.
Be still my beating heart! I think I love that my boys love each other more than I could have ever imagined.

3 comments:

Cameron said...

made my day!!!
can't wait to see ya'll at the beach next week!
love you!

Tricia said...

Oh my, what a sweet picture that would make!!! Just the beginning of more precious moments with those sweet bro's!!!
See you next week- can't wait!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!
tt:)

Courtney said...

they are best friends already!