- You are a LOAD my little Man Man! You are breakin' my back and I can thank you for my now toned arms!
- Your hair is definitely red and you are starting to lose that little "mudflap" in the back.
- You are sleeping great at night. Usually down by 7 and wake up b/w 6:30 and 7:30 and I can't thank you enough for that! I finally feel rested!
- You eat 6 ounces every 3 hours and we are starting rice cereal in a bowl tonight. I know you are going to LOVE real food!
- Your daytime naps have not been that great lately. You still nap, but more like 45 min to an hour here and there instead of one long one in the afternoon. I HOPE you don't make this a pattern.
- You love the Excersaucer now and the Bumbo. I've also tried you in the Johnny Jump Up and you like it too.
- Henry continues to be your biggest source of pleasure. He can get the biggest laughs and smiles out of you and I think the feeling is mutual. He loves you so much and is so protective of you!
- You are babbling all the time now and starting to really squeal a lot. So so cute!
- You have been out of the swaddle for a few weeks now and I think you really like the freedom. Your Mimi is very glad about this! She thought you looked like you were in a straight jacket and she's glad you're finally FREE!
- Still not rolling over yet, but you are starting to roll to your side.
- I can sit you up on my bed and you'll stay there for about 5 seconds before you topple over. It won't be long!
- You love bath time and so do I. The smell of a clean baby is the best in the world.
- Speaking of baby smells, your baby breath is the finest of fragrances. If I could bottle it up I would!
- There aren't enough words to explain how precious you are to me. I love every single inch of you more than you will ever know!
Keep up to date with the day to day happenings of our little lowcountry boys!
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
4 Months
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Thanks for the pics!!!
What a dollbaby!!!
OK! When are you coming to Lex.????
Can't wait much longer!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!
You are going to be so glad that have documented all of this. Wish I had. Manning is too cute for words. So sweet that Henry is his best bud already. K and MM are the same way, though they still fight like normal siblings at times. Usually it is MM that makes K cry!
Post a Comment