Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July!


Our Fourth was spent floating in the creek, jumping off the dock, eating yummy food, taking good naps,

spending time with family and friends,

and just plain relaxing!

We hung with our soon to be sister in law and her sister and company.

And Ross.
Daniels good bud from C of C and a frequent blog reader!

And the littlest of us chilled on the porch with his Pops. Well, actually he's not really little and at the rate he's going he's going to be bigger than all the rest. He looks a bit like he'd been stung by a bee.
Yes, I let him get too much sun at Edisto. And yes, I have cried over it and the fact that he's peeling. And yes, I feel like sh&*t!

But that's another story for another post.

Happy Independence Day!

1 comment:

Jean said...

I CANT believe Manning is so big! WOW he really had a growth spurt! What a cute little guy! So glad you and your family had such a great 4th! Love you all!